Your dissertation is the largest research project you have ever had, and you will spend 12-18 months producing it. It will consume your days and many nights over these months, and there will be times of great satisfaction and times of terrible frustration, anxiety and stress. You will sequentially develop:
- Your proposal, which must be approved by your committee (Beware, this is a time for those members to pick apart your project. You may be revising it several times).
- The Literature Review – While it is actually Chapter 2, most complete it first, because it provides the foundational aspects for the entire project.
- The Methodology chapter, in which your describe the research to be conducted and include your instruments
- The Results Chapter in which you synthesize and analyze the data you gathered
- The Discussion/Conclusion chapter in which you point to the significance of your research to the field of knowledge
- The Introduction which will prepare the reader for the research you are undertaking
- The Abstract, which will summarize your research and findings, to be read by other researchers in deciding if your dissertation should be a part of their literature reviews.
Getting Some Dissertation Help
Many doctoral candidates find themselves facing challenges that they had not anticipated as they proceed through their dissertation writing. This is the time to contact EssaySupply.com and get a personal Ph.D. consultant in your research field – an expert who can work with you through every step of the production process. Here are all of the things that your consultant can do:
- Assist with, write, and/or edit and polish your proposal
- Assist you with writing of any or all chapters
- Conduct your literature review
- Help you set up your methodology and instruments so that your research will be valid and as free of nuisance factors as possible
- Obtain the services of a statistician to analyze your data and create the graphics to show the results
- Help write your abstract
You can get as little or as much assistance as you need at EssaySupply.com. Get in touch with one of our customer service representatives today, via phone, email or live chat, and let us get your consultant on the job right away.