The Dissertation Abstract – It is an After-the-Fact Document
You have probably read a huge number of abstracts during you academic career, and you are thus well aware of the elements that must be included. Now, you are face with writing your own, to accompany your dissertation, as it is published for future researchers to study, in order to determine its relevancy to their own research work. The abstract provides enough information to a reader so that s/he may determine if a study of your research will provide relevance and importance to theirs. It is important, therefore, that your abstract contain very specific elements and information:
- It must identify the research question that you addressed in your research
- It must summarize the methodology you used to conduct your research
- It must summarize the conclusions you reached as a result of your research
- It must clearly report on the significance of your study to the current field of knowledge in your research area.
If you have completed your dissertation, you have a clear understanding of what should be included in each of the elements of an abstract listed above. The issue may be one of reducing all that you have done into a succinct yet fully revealing summary and/or of translating the information into a coherent, fluent, and appropriate abstract – a short one-page summary of all that you have accomplished.
When You are too Close
You have been involved in every detail of your dissertation work, and it stands to reason that you will have difficulty reducing all of that work into a one-page summary that will effectively explain all that you have done. And yet, that is exactly what an abstract must accomplish. Your wise choice under these circumstances is to order abstract writing from a professional writing service that has appropriate field experts to assist you. EssaySupply.com is just such a service.
Your Exceptional Abstract
When you enlist the services of EssySupply.com for you abstract production, you will receive exceptional quality and service. Here is how this will work:
- You will place an order for your abstract via our site order form, or you will contact our customer service department to describe your need (24 hours a day, by phone, chat or email).
- You will be provided with a Ph.D. writer whose background is in your field.
- You will be asked to upload your dissertation for review by your personal consultant (this is accomplished through your on-site account portal that only provides you first name and customer number).
Once your consultant has reviewed your dissertation, s/he will develop a top quality abstract for the work – one that you will be proud to submit.
You will be asked to review the completed abstract and either approve it or request revisions – for free, of course.
One of the benefits of using EssaySupply.com, rather than any other service, is that we have Ph.D. consultants in all academic fields who understand exactly how an abstract must be constructed and written. You will receive a final product that meets the highest standards of academic research and that will include all of the elements of an effective and informative abstract. Call or email us today, so that you can obtain the professional help you need.