How to Order Resume or CV Writing
Except for Resumes, We Handle All Writing Assignments, Including:
The Resume or CV – Your First Impression
Most applicants create their own resumes and CV’s. A resume is required for positions in most career fields, and it is a brief accounting of one’s academic and experiential background and relevant accomplishments. Standard formats generally use bullet points and phrases rather than full sentences. A CV, on the other hand is required for positions in academia, with certain non-profit organizations, and is some specific career fields – sociology, psychology, research, and, at times, medicine. CV’s are written in formal prose, and provide much more detailed information about task responsibilities, research, experiences and accomplishments in current and previous positions.
Naturally, the resume or curriculum vitae is the only document that a potential employer has to assess a candidate’s suitability for an interview. Given that, it goes without question that a candidate must do whatever possible to make his/her material both engaging and compelling. Self-written resumes and CV’s rarely accomplish this, and most writing services use standard templates and wording that will not differentiate the document from the vast number already sitting on someone’s desk for review.
Using an EssaySupply.com Pro
Our resumes and CV’s are all unique, personally crafted for each client. They are created by professionals from the human resources field, most of whom are practicing professionals acting as consultants for our company. They know how to make a resume or CV stand out “from the crowd” and get placed in the pile for further consideration.
Ordering and Receiving Your Resume or CV
- Place an order with us – it probably takes 5 minutes.
- Be ready to upload all of your background information. If your writer needs clarification or additional information, don’t worry. S/he will contact you directly.
- Upload this information on your personal account page – a page you will also use to engage in direct conversation with your writer.
- Receive your completed document through your account page, review it, ask for any revisions, and give final approval after you are completely satisfied with the results.
Any questions? Contact our customer service department 24 hours a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Writing Services
- Academic Paper Writing
- Creating Book Reviews
- Research Summary Writing
- Article Critique
- Help with Reaction Paper
- Dissertation Abstract
- Dissertation Introduction
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Results
- Dissertation Discussion
- Resume Design
- Website Review
- Rewriting Services
- Calculation Problems
- Finding Proof Help
- Problem Research
- Mathematical Modeling