Proofreading is not a Task if You have the Time – It is an Academic and Professional Necessity
You have taken the time to study your topic and write a term paper, research paper, or essay that you are proud of. Unfortunately, you instructor may “pop a hole in your balloon” if there are grammatical, spelling, citation, or typographical errors. Let EssaySupply.com prevent this by taking your writing and perfect and polish it for you. When you use our proofreading services, you gain the benefit of an objective second set of eyes to ensure that any academic work – research summary or proposal, thesis, dissertation, lab report or case study, to name a few – will be free of any errors that will detract from the work you have accomplished. As well, while we are proofreading your submitted writing, you have time to attack other coursework.
As we review your written works, here are a few of the mistakes that we will find and correct:
- Logical Inconsistencies
- Use of Slang, Contractions, Colloquialisms, and Clichés
- Subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent disagreements
- Awkward Sentence Structures
- Spelling and Grammar Mistakes
- Typos (don’t count on Spellcheck to catch them all)
When we return your corrected paper to you, we will also include a listing of the items we modified, eliminated, or corrected. You may choose to leave our changes fully intact, or you may choose to modify your paper before turning it in for a grade. Whatever decision you make, we are confident that your instructor will be impressed with your professionally proofread paper.
It is our pleasure to provide proofreading and editing services to students and business professionals. We work on a variety of content including the following:
- Lab Report or Case Study
- Movie Review or Book Review
- Any Type of Book Report
- Article or Article Critique
- Works Cited such as Annotated Bibliography, In-text Citations, and Works Cited Page
- Essays Including Reaction Paper, Argumentative, Compare/Contrast, Explanatory, Descriptive, Narrative
- Articles, Blog Posts and other Copywriting
- Press Releases, Product Reviews
- Business Proposals, Reports, and White Papers
- Resumes, CV’s and Cover Letters
We invite you to visit EssaySupply.com and contact us with questions about proofreading, editing, and rewriting. One of our customer reps will take the time to answer any question that you may have. If you have other writing needs, please keep in mind that we are a full service content provider, and that we will take on any project no matter how big or small. We are your single source for all writing needs.