We use the following definitions for the terms that will appear in this document.
Company: EssaySupply.com, its staff members, it writers and editors, any of its departments and affiliates. This also includes “we,” “us,” and “our.”
Product: Any research, writing or edited document that is produced by any individual employed by EssaySupply.com, either in a staff position or as an outside contractor, for a customer.
Order: any request for product and/or service placed either on the website order form or through discussion with an EssaySupply.com staff member.
Customer/Client/Your/You/Yours: any person who places an order for a product/service from the Company.
Writer: any individual, contracted or employed by the Company, who produces original research, writing, consultation, or editing for a customer.
Order Status: A statement that indicates the stage of progress in the production of an Order.
Quality Assurance Team: that group of staff members that review all finished products to ensure quality, originality, and adherence to customer instructions.
Revision: any change made to a finished product, based upon customer request.
Customer Support Department: members of a team that provide answers, resolve issues, and that are available 24 hours a day.
Customer Portal/Account: A private account assigned to the Customer through which s/he communicates with the writer or customer service personnel, and by which customer upload information and materials, and through which drafts and final products are received.
Customer Verification: Methods and procedures taken by the Company to verify customer identity, to secure personal and financial information, and to prevent fraud.
EssaySupply.com Products and the Use of Company Products
- The Company produces original and custom research and writing products based upon Customer Orders. The customer agrees that these products are for his/her personal use, to be used for research and reference. Any consequences as a result of using company products for any other purpose are not the responsibility of the Company.
- Customer agrees never to sell, distribute, share, or lease any received product without written permission from the Company.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the company relative to any consequences of customer use of a product that the company has produced and delivered to the customer.
The Ordering Process
- Customer must provide the company full name and accurate contact information, to include email address and telephone number. Should any of the contact information change during the production process, it is the customer’s responsibility to let us know. The company will not be liable for delays or late deliveries that result from incorrect contact information.
- Work cannot begin on any product or service until it is paid for. If payment is delayed for any reason, the Company is not responsible for delays or late deliveries.
- From time to time the Company offers special sale pricing, and we also have a discount program for new and returning customers. The customer may use one discount or special sales pricing per produce ordered.
- Custom products are produced according to the detailed instructions of the Customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate and full detail of the product being ordered. Failure to do so could result in a product that is at the wrong level or that does not match Customer need. Failure to give all details or providing incorrect details is not the responsibility of the Company. Customer may upload additional instructions and detail directly to the Writer through the personal account portal.
- Sometimes, customers require specific materials which may not be readily available to a Writer. In these instances, it is the responsibility of the Customer to provide those materials as quickly as possible, so that there are not delays. Customer may upload materials through his/her account page. If no specific resource materials are necessary, the Writer shall use books, periodicals, career and professional journals, and Internet-based resources that match the customer academic level and specific topic. If specific materials must be uploaded, the following deadlines apply, based upon the deadline for the product.
- 2-10 day Deadline: Within 8 hours of Order
- 12-48 Hour Deadline: Within One Hour of Order Placement
- 12 Hours or Less: Within 20 minutes of Order Placement
- Customer is cautioned to select the correct academic level of the product. If a research and/or writing level is not appropriate for the true academic level, due to customer error, the Company is not responsible.
- Customer must check his/her personal account and email often, in order to receive messages and notifications regarding product orders and progress. If you do not check these sources for messaging, and delays are the result, the Company is not responsible for such delays or for late delivery. Sometimes, writing is delayed without some needed additional information, and the customer must respond promptly to all messages from the writer and/or customer support. If a customer is experiencing any technical issues, s/he should contact customer support and provide an alternate method of communication.
- In completing the order form, the customer must review it carefully to ensure that all detail is correct prior to submitting the order. If the customer realizes through confirmation that detail has been incorrect, the customer must contact the customer support department immediately, so that changes are made. If incorrect detail is not corrected, the product may not be what the customer needs. The company is not responsible for incorrect products due to customer ordering errors. The company will provide re-writes and/or revisions, but there will be an additional charge.
- Customer may use any of the standard methods of payment for online purchases – PayPal, major credit or debit card, eCheck or wire transfer. If a payment provider rejects payment, customer will be notified, and it is up to the customer to correct the problem before work can begin on the order. If a writer has begun work before payment is rejected, such work will cease until the problem is resolved. Customer is also advised that no product shall be delivered until payment in full has been received and verified.
The Process of Production
Status of Order
Once order fulfillment has begun, the customer agrees to check his/her personal portal and personal email regularly for messages and notices from Writer or Company personnel. The following general status notifications are provided on the account page:
- Writer Assigned: the company has received payment
- In Research: The writer is conducting research (if required)
- Pending: Writer is working on the order
- Unpaid: Company has not received payment and work has not yet begun
- Revision Pending: Customer has request revisions and Writer is working on them
- Download Ready: The product is finished and customer may open it for review on his/her account page, and either approve the final draft or request revisions
- Credit: Product was not produced and customer has received credit toward a future order.
- Progressive Delivery Option: If an order is lengthy/complex and there is more than 48 hours allowed for production, the customer may requests drafts of sections for approval as they are competed.
Products are delivered through the customer personal portal, and the customer will be notified when a product is ready for review. The customer must check both the account page and personal email for such notifications, and the company has no liability should delivery deadline be missed due to customer failure to check for notifications.
Verification of Identity
The company does all that it can to prevent fraud, other cybercrime, and identity theft in all financial transactions. That said, the customer must understand that there will be times when the Company needs to verify the identity of a customer who is making payment for a product. We may ask for identifying information, such as picture ID or other documentation during the payment process. If you are asked for such documentation, the following time frame must be adhered to:
- Deadline is Less than 12 Hours – 20 minutes
- Deadline is from 12 – 24 Hours – 1 hour
- Deadline is more than 24 Hours – 2 hours
If the customer fails to meet these deadlines, delays in production and potential missed deadline may occur.
If the company should discover fraud, it shall report such fraud to the appropriate legal authorities and will cooperate with all authorities in the investigation and prosecution of such matters.