Personal Statement Essay Defined
A personal statement is an essay written in response to a chosen prompt, which is part of a college/university application process. When all else is equal, it can be the single determining factor that results in admission or rejection. There are three types of personal essays that students may write:
- The common application essay. The majority of high school students seeking college admissions complete the “common application.” They fill out an extensive online application, provide some short answers to a series of questions, and then are required to select from 5 prompts for a personal essay. The entire packet is sent to colleges they designate.
- The individual university personal statement essay. Those students who are applying individually for admissions to specific colleges will receive essay prompts from those colleges. They are similar in nature to those of the common application.
- Students applying to graduate and professional programs will apply directly to the schools and will receive a series of essay prompts. Usually, two-three options must be selected for essays.
If writing your admissions essay(s) causes anxiety; if you are concerned that your writing skills are not “up to the task;” if you feel that you lack the creativity to be unique, then you should not write your own. Stop and consider the lifelong impact of a mediocre admissions essay, and you will understand the wisdom of finding a professional and creative writer.
Finding Help with Writing Your Personal Statement
Rather than struggling with, and then worrying about their personal statement, many students use the writing services we offer at EssaySupply.om. You should do this also! Why worry about whether or not you are writing something that will impress the screening committee. Just leave it up to us, and we will write a completely original personal statement that we know will be like no other the decision-makers will read. You'll never have to worry about quality, speed, or originality either. You are in great hands with our professional writers.
What Can EssaySupply.com do for You?
- We will take you experiences, your background, your accomplishments and your values and translate them into an engaging and creative written piece.
- We will review any personal statement you have written and polish it for you
- We will tailor your personal statement for the variety of schools to which you are applying
- We will ensure that your personal statement will be an influential part of your application package
- We will assign your personal statement to a professional writer with university and/or graduate admissions experience
- We will write your personal statement completely from scratch
- We will follow all of your special requests and instructions
What is at Risk?
Your admission into the school or program of your dreams could be at risk. Contact us at EssaySupply.com, and we will begin helping you today!