High Quality Dissertation Writing Services are Rare
Where do you go when you need dissertation help? Your advisor is just that – a person who can give you advice. S/he will not, however, provide assistance with the research and writing, so you are basically on your own! And there are not many good dissertation writing services available, because such service requires Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. If you make the choice to come to EssaySupply.com, however, you will find the perfect Ph.D. consultant for your project.
What Type of Dissertation Writing Service Do You Need?
Having gotten this far in your graduate studies, you are certainly familiar with the dissertation project. In fact, you have probably studied many of them for other projects. So, you understand the parts (chapters) and you also understand what should be included in each. You also probably have a full semester (or more) to complete your dissertation, and now you are ready to start at the beginning. EssaySupply.com dissertation help services encompass virtually every aspect of your task, so let’s take a look at each of these in detail.
The Topic (otherwise known as the research question)
Formulating your research question appropriately is huge! While your advisor may point you in certain directions, it is up to you to clearly identify and state the question in a scholarly manner. This question will drive your literature review and your research design/methodology, so it must be precise and worthy of research. If you are experiencing difficulty in formulating the research question, then contact EssaySupply.com for dissertation help services. We will assign the perfect Ph.D. to the task and, together, you will create the perfectly composed research question.
While you have read other dissertations, you have probably not read many proposals, for they are not included in the published work. The proposal is a prose summary of what you intend to research. The proposal must include the following, if it is to be acceptable to your advisor and committee:
- State the research question clearly and succinctly
- Present some of the literature you have already reviewed and speak to its relevance to your question
- Point out how you hope your research will contribute to the body of knowledge in your field – do you hope to validate prior research or add something new?
If you need dissertation writing help in this early stage, do not hesitate to contact us. Your assigned Ph.D. writer can formulate an exceptional proposal that will meet the highest standards in academia!
The Abstract and the Introduction
These two pieces are best left until the project’s end, although they will go at the beginning of your finished work. We will leave these be for a while.
The Literature Review (AKA Chapter 2)
This is the most tedious part of the dissertation, and you must think of it as one giant research paper. Many doctoral candidates come to us and state, “Write my dissertation literature review please!” because this part of the work is just so time-consuming. If you have a PH.D. specialist in the field, however, that individual can probably find the most current and relevant literature faster than you can. You can spend weeks pouring through research and having to discard much of what you read as not really relevant to your question – this is frustrating, to say the least. Let your EssaySupply.com consultant do this legwork and write an exceptional literature review chapter for you!
Some institutions combine this chapter with the “Results” chapter for a total of 4 chapters in the dissertation. We will address it separately, as Chapter 3. Your methodology chapter must include very specific features, as follows:
- You must discuss the types of data you will need to collect in order to research your question appropriately
- You must design the instruments you will use and discuss the data that you will be obtaining from each of these. Your actual instruments must be included
- You must identify and explain the parameters of your research. Will you use experimental and control groups? Will you use matched pairs? These decisions are sometimes tough to make.
This chapter can be a “bear,” because your research design is critical to your outcomes, and this is where the EssaySupply.com dissertation writing service can really help. With a personal consultant to advise you and even design the methodology and instruments for you, a huge burden is removed. You only have to actually conduct the research and collect the raw data!
The Results (AKA “Discussion” or Chapter 4)
Here is where dissertation help from EssaySupply.com really comes in handy! Chapter 4 is the real “meat” of your study because the raw data is analyzed, manipulated, and summarized to demonstrate that your research was appropriate, relevant, and will inform others who may conduct similar research in the future. You must demonstrate the statistical significance of your findings as well. Fortunately, at EssaySupply.com, we have a great staff of statisticians – Ph.D.’s who know exactly what statistical formulae to use in the analysis of your data, and how to best report your findings. Assistance with chapter 4 is one of the most common dissertation writing help services students seek from us.
This chapter must be engaging and well-written, for you are now summarizing all that you have done, justify the significance of all that you have done, and point to how your research can inform further research on the part of others. You cannot “slack off” on this chapter, and our dissertation writing services experts can pen beautifully-appointed conclusions that will wrap everything up in a nice, neat package!
Back to the Introduction and the Abstract
These two pieces cannot be composed until the entire project is finished. Why? Because you will not have codified in your mind what it is you need to say!
- Introduction: Your introduction must be exciting and motivational for the reader. Here, you are presenting your research question, speaking to its significance, and pointing out, in general, how you plan to study your question. Because it is such an important piece of the work, do not leave it to chance. Contact EssaySupply.com for a consultant to collaborate with you on this!
- Abstract: The abstract is a 1-2 page summary of your project. It will appear in an ERIC search, as future researchers have questions that relate to your study. The abstract must be clear and precise, stating your research question, its significance to the body of knowledge in your field, and a brief summary of your methodology and results. Abstracts are hard to write, because students tend to want to put in too much detail and get bogged down trying to see the larger picture. If you need an abstract, turn it over to us. We will have a Ph.D. in your field read your dissertation and write the perfect abstract for it.
Our Dissertation Help Services Include Editing Too!
If you have completed your dissertation, we beg you not to be your own editor. You are so emotionally involved and attached to this work that you will not see errors in structure, transitioning, grammar, etc. You need an objective third party expert to provide the review. Get that expert editor at EssaySupply.com, and we guarantee you will have a polished piece that will totally impress hour advisor and committee!
Quality dissertation writing services are rare. But EssaySupply.com is that rare gem among a pile of mediocre stones. We have built a staff of Ph.D. field experts who love to work with doctoral candidates and ensure that they get this culminating project exactly right. Whether you need help with only one chapter or an entire dissertation written up, we are your best resource!