Chapter 3 – the “Meat” of Your Project – Methodology
In your dissertation proposal, you outlined the methodology you intended to use in your research. Chapter 3 of your dissertation expands upon that methodology and gives the reader a detailed picture of your procedures and your instruments. Here, you must specify your model. Will you use experimental and control groups? Will you have matched pairs? Will you have only one group that will be studied and/or surveyed? You will also have to justify why your methodology is the best one to use for the purposes of your research. As well, you will have to devise and include any instruments that you will using during the implementation phase. These instruments will have to be carefully designed, so that they will give you the specific data you need to perform an analysis. In this chapter, you will also need to address any limitations and/or nuisance factors that may present themselves and how you plan to address them.
If any chapter of a dissertation is open to criticism, it is the methodology one. If you have reviewed other research, you know that critics always attack the methodology used by a researcher and the subsequent conclusions that the research reached. To prevent such criticism, you will need to ensure that your methodology is well-designed and that you have provided for limitations and nuisance factors up front.
How EssaySuppy.com Can Help
Because you may be too close or too emotionally invested in your methodology, it is important that you get an objective “outsider” to review your methodology and instruments. Or, you may need help to devise the correct methodology and instruments to avoid criticism. When you order such assistance from our writing service, you will get the following:
- A Ph.D. consultant in your field who has conducted similar research and understands the “pitfalls” of methodology an instrument design.
- A full review of the methodology and instruments you have already designed, with suggestions for improvement and revision
- A complete design of methodology and instruments, based upon the goals of your research, along with an exceptional write-up of the chapter.
- You have the right to choose any of the above services based upon your specific needs
- You will communicate directly with your consultant as this chapter is constructed, so that you are always apprised of progress.
- You have the right to receive drafts for approval and/or revision requests
- You have a guarantee of confidentiality
- You will have up-front pricing based upon the type and amount of assistance you request
You will never regret that you used the dissertation consulting services of EssaySupply.com. From the moment you contact us to discuss your need, you become an important client whose unique needs are analyzed and then passed on to the perfect Ph.D. consultant. Your direct communication with that consultant ensures that you get exactly what you want. Let us know what you need – we are ready to meet that need right now.